We are eager to accept guest posts from blockchain specialists who want to share their unique and useful knowledge. Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org for editorial approve.
Note: We read every email that we receive. Readers send us a lot of submissions, and it takes time to read and choose the best among them.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Articles must be minimum 500 words and original.
- Make a soild, detailed research and support by examples, nuances, and/or data.
- Don’t write long introductions; it is better to get straight to the point.
- Use catchy headlines.
- Don’t forget to include an author bio, details of your previous experience and explanations that describe why readers should take time to read your guest post.
- It is great to illustrate your thoughts. You know, people love images as thy are better to understand. Use only the pictures of your own or from free photo stocks.
- Sometimes it is better to send us a pitch rather than spend time to write the full story. Describe your thoughts and we will help you to write the story.
- Feel free to send your guest post as Google Doc, Word document, or simply paste in the body of an email.
To submit a guest post, please send it to email@example.com